Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Yeah, and I'm looking for a Tyrannosaurus Rex

Sorry Sasha, but we knew you were cooked the moment you told Jilli you were looking for a mythical unicorn. While it reminded me of one of my favorite Irish Drinking Songs ("The Unicorn Song"), I just couldn't handle, like Jilli, Sasha's desire to find someone so perfect. Setting himself up for disappointment -- because we ladies are crazy bitches.

My amiga LATBachelorFan really covered a good deal of ground in her post so let me just add a few points:

1. Ed won me over when he talked about his love for karaoke saying - "its not about being good, its about thinking you're good." Let's just hope that motto doesn't carry over into his bedroom skillz. I actually just blushed writing that sentence. Man, Ed really has a hold on me.

2. Dave needs to enroll in Anger Management AS SOON AS POSSIBLE for the sake of all living creatures. I am just thankful there isn't a little puppy living in that house because god help that pup if he tried to snuggle up to Jill or steal Dave's 1-on-1 time. I have no doubt in my mind that Dave has drowned puppies.

3. Dave needs to get over the fact that Juan "faked a shot". I mean, how old are you? Really? Why are you taking shots in the first place? I mean, I know the DC Bachelor Fans like to enjoy some jello shooters every once and a Monday but do adult men really need to take shots to be masculine? Dave - get over it. You scare me. And the puppies.

4. Mike, my fellow New Yorker. There is a name we call guys like you back on the Island (Staten, Long, or Manhattan, take your pick!) - and that is Jimmy Bagadonuts. Jilli's Canadian accent is way too cute and your NY attitude will never fly up with the Canuks. Sorry buddy, but I predict your end is near. I'm sure you'll find a lovely New York girl with long dark hair who is tan year-round and whose name is Marissa. She works at the salon around the block. Try there.

5. Can Ed be any cuter? Swoon. PLEASE, for all things sacred, don't turn out to be a d-bag.

And finally, the moment of truth.

6. Every time I heard Wes sing his STUPID song, I kept thinking - I've heard this somewhere before. These lyrics sound familiar. This tune sounds familiar. And then it hit me: Listen to Wes' inspiration. Yes, our boy Wes stole his lyrics from the legendary Supremes. C'mon dude, if you are going to plagiarize, know your audience.

Okay, one more thing.

7. We love it how Tanner P. looks so dejected in this scene that we had to capture it for our audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment