Tuesday, June 30, 2009

More From the Peanut Gallery

I apologize for my hiatus last week, I know all three of you probably REALLY missed me. But as DC Bachelor Fan alluded to, I was out on the Left Coast sunning, eating and drinking myself into oblivion. I was far too busy to take time away from that and predicting what celebrity was going to die next to blog. And unfortunately, my ladies back here in DC missed the entire first hour of the show due to a tragedy on DC's Metro system. I am usually able to make light of most situations, but obviously this wasn't funny at all. It's scary, considering I ride that heap of metal every day, and it's sad. We're sorry for all those that were lost.

But anyway, back to blogging. I feel a need to describe how much I hate Westicles. I realize this is very unoriginal in that the entire blogosphere hates him, but I want to add my two cents! Not only is Westicles a dirty rotten scoundrel liar, once again I would like to point out that he is BORING! When he is not singing (the same song over and over), his voice is so monotone. He has absolutely no feeling or inflection in his voice. It's really hard to believe someone that they don't have a girlfriend and care about you when all he has to say is "maybe he misheard me" in a boring robot voice. Misheard you... on more than three occasions?! Come on. Jake may be a snooze-fest, but he ain't no liar. And he ain't deaf. Add to that the fact that Westicles doesn't look her in the eye throughout the entire conversation, and can barely speak for all the throat-clearing, and you have a textbook case of a lying asshole. Case closed, Jill. One final question - was Wes raised by lesbians? Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it was curious that he had a mom, a stepmom, and no dads. And three sisters, all of whom help to inflate his COMPLETELY UNDESERVED humongous ego. Sick. He makes my skin crawl. That is all.

I need to wrap this up, but before I go, I'd like to post something I wasn't able to last week, what I hope was the last in the Parade of Stupid Hats:


And last but not least, my contribution to Separated at Birth:


Balcony Crying Twins: Jake and Jason

1 comment:

  1. I love your observation about the twins...hilareous! I wondered about Wes's dad, too. And curious they interviewd his "step- mom" although his 'mom' was there? Hmmmm. He doesn't even treat her well, but then she alluded to the fact that that is a pattern with here. How intense was Kiptyn's mom... Yikes! Thanks for your fun blog...

    ReplyDelete