Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Couldn't Agree More . . .

LATBACHELORFAN, I completely agree with your sentiments about Wes. Being the big country fan I am, a person could naturally assume I would really like him. But not true at all. I think he is actually sending the wrong message out there to non country fans about the musical genre.

Anyway, on to my rant about Westicles . . . he makes my skin crawl and is an embarrassment to the male gender. I was soooo angry watching the episode this week and I can not believe Jillian can not see how much of a lying bastard he is. Knowing what we know about him and being an observer to this, I can see why this contriving and manipulating excuse for a human being considers himself to not be lying. Everything he has said to her is not technically a lie (well that was until he denied it straight to her face that he has a girlfriend). He just seems to be twisting the facts, leaving out important information, and making very vague claims (like when he said "I don't even know what to say because I've gotten myself so far into this and now it's like I'm stuck here and now I don't know what to do") which our poor Jillian seems to be eating up. Everything he says has a second meaning and Jillian is falling for the wrong one. I mean, come on Jillian, he just told you he didn't want to be here anymore and wasn't expecting to be here this long. All he wanted was his five minutes of fame to promote his music (which I think is going to back fire hardcore on him - even being a big country fan, I'll NEVER buy his album!). Oh an after this comment above when he said he was "stuck" here, he then got defensive and said to her "I'm here for you. And I don't ever want to say that again. I told you that when we were snow skiing. I here for the right reasons. I don't know, I don't know what to say." And all she could say was "I know, I know." URGHH, he makes me so mad! Jillian wake up!!

I knew I didn't like him in one of the early episodes when Jillian asked him about how he would handle girls throwing themselves on him while he's on tour and if he would cheat and his response was, "my girlfriend would just have to be confident in herself." He totally avoided the question and threw to responsibility onto the girl, which is typical behavior of someone lying. My guards went up there against him, I just wish Jillian's had also. And to top it all off, he totally isn't attractive and LATBACHELORFAN is completely right when you say he's boring!

I really really hope that the teaser we saw in the previews for next week of him slipping up and say "my girlfriend, um I mean my ex girlfriend" is true and not just good editing. Please god let it be true and Jillian finally sees his true colors . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment