Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hypocrite or Not?

I know I missed our group viewing this past week, but I do care about Jillian, Jillian's happiness, and Jillian finding true love.

That said, I kind of think she was a hypocrite last week. Did anyone else realize that both Sasha and Kiptyn basically said the same thing, that they have never been in love and that they were always the heart breakers? Yet, our dear Jillian kicks Sasha to the curb for saying it and decides to swoon over Kiptyn for it. Obviously the physical attraction and chemistry is there between Kiptyn and the leading lady, but how can you turn a blind eye to the same statement out of his mouth that you just kicked a cute guy home for? Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with her letting Sasha go, I just think she should have said it was because she didn't want to make out with him instead of coming up with the excuse that he hasn't been in love before and she couldn't live up to his expectations. I think Jillian thought that Sasha couldn't live up to her expectations in bed! I seem to think her libido seems to be ruling her decisions for now.

Ed is definitely my fave so far in this game. Although his kiss did seem to be a weak kiss and no girl likes a weak kiss. We all want to be blown away by an amazing kiss. So, Ed step up the game with your make out skills so that our dear Jillian keeps you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment