Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"This is THE Country Club"

First, let me point out that Jason, or shall we call him "J." as he refers to himself in the notes he obviously (and not ABC) writes in the date boxes, has shortened every single one of the girls names. Moll, Na (pronounced Neigh, like the horse), Jill, Mel. I mean, is he that lazy? Can he not call them by their full names? Maybe that's why he got rid of Treasure in the first round. No nickname for that one. Treas just doesn't go over well. Or maybe he's just not clever enough to come up with a pet name for them so this is the best he can do as far as romantic nicknames? Sad. I sure do miss Matt Grant calling everyone "Monkey."

I digress. I wanted to make a few points about Molly, as every episode she irritates me more and more. You'd actually think I would like her. Popped collar? Check! Country club snobbery? Check! Knows how to mix plaids? Check! All characteristics I usually gravitate towards. But her fakeness is really getting to me.

Everyone knows that thing called a "phone voice." You know, the voice you use when you pick up the phone at work and say "Good morning, this is DC Bachelor Fan, how can I help you?" It's a little nasal? And for some reason, everyone uses their phone voices to sound older, or more professional, or like they know what they are talking about. Often times, the "phone laugh" can be incorporated as well. "Of course, Peterson, I'll get that report to you by COB. Haha." Like you're having a good time. Anyway, I've decided that Molly only uses a phone voice. ONLY. I can't even imagine what her real voice sounds like. She is so fake it drives me crazy. Loosen up blondie. Don't be jealous the brunettes are outnumbering you. P.S. Jason loves your eyes so stop wearing so much goshdarn eye make-up. Fake fake fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment