Monday, February 16, 2009

The Bachelor: All the News That's Fit to Print

You know a show has made a comeback when "The Gray Lady" of newspapers writes a story on the success of this season.

This photo is quite perplexing in that it looks as if "J" must have just said something hysterically funny. But regular viewers of the show will know that this is close to impossible as Jason, although kind-hearted as he may be, doesn't have a funny bone in his body. Poor guy.

This story only echoes rumors that I have been reading on various blogs everywhere - namely that the season finale is absolutely shocking. The show's creator and producer, Mike Fleiss, even refers to the finale's "freakishness." I won't attempt to speculate on what is going to happen, but all I know is that it's going to be good! Stay tuned.

P.S. - This story suggests that whomever gets rejected is going to be the Bachelorette for the season of the show this summer. While I hope that Jillian wins because I think she rocks, now I almost want her to lose because I think she can do better than Jason and I would love to see her take her pick from 25 hotties!!

No comments:

Post a Comment