Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Quotes from Last Night

Some choice quotations from the show last night:

"You guys are gonna hang out in here without Jill while I go in the vault and have dinner with Wes." - Jillian explaining what was about to go down at the end of the scavenger hunt date. Ok, Jill, talking about yourself in the third person is the first step towards beginning to act like Deanna "It's All About Me" Pappas. PLEASE for the love of God try and stay grounded despite this unique situation. You are cute but you ain't all that and nothing is more of a turnoff than a girl with an overblown ego. Let's just keep this whole thing in perspective, sister.

"Yeah, I'd definitely like to get married at--" Jillian being interrupted by Jake kissing her in the middle of a sentence. I can't decide if that was cute or creepy. I think I'm coming down on the cute side of the fence, but there was something about it that was a little too contrived, and I'm not sold on Jake. A total hottie but seems a little too intense for having known Jillian for 2 days. This dude either has the marriage bug real bad or he just wants to "win" Jillian because he is competitive but doesn't end up actually liking her.

"It's not too early for a poem." - Juan, discussing strategy with the rest of the guys before their date. What?! I am going to go out on a limb here and say that it is always too early for a poem. Jill is no Trista; you can't get to her heart through some ill-rhyming verse you throw together. I hope that for Jill's sake this poem never comes to fruition. Juan is such a slick little creeper, I cannot wait until he is sent home. And in that same vein...

"He should go drown himself." - Dave in regards to Juan. This guy Dave has some serious rage issues, but I would be lying if I said we were not cracking up every time he opened his mouth. His incessant threats of violence to Juan were pretttty hilarious, albeit frightening (look at those crazy eyes! <-----). We also liked "If I could punch someone, it'd be Juan."

"I stopped focusing on what he was saying because I just wanted to make out with him." - Jillian in reference to Kiptyn. While on the one hand I commend Jill for going to what she wants and just leaning in to all these guys to make out, I would hate for the guys to be turned off by her being so forward. I am all for her gettin' it done, but perhaps she can sometimes let the men make the first move too.

"I'm hung like a light switch." - Brian describing his inch long-penis after taking a naked dive into the pool at the rose ceremony. This quote had us both laughing and confused. For a second we were like, wait is that good or bad? A light switch because it would turn her on? Or the literal size of a light switch, aka 1 inch? We realized that he must have meant size when Jilli gave him the boot last evening. A woman after my own heart, judging a guy harshly on penis size. Props, Jill!

No comments:

Post a Comment