Thursday, May 7, 2009

With An Eye Towards The Future...

...and what I'm sure will prove to be an awesome season of the Bachelorette with Jillian, I still am dwelling on the past just a tad. I just thought that you all should know that Jason and Molly now have their own blog, and they write about their (gag me) relationship. I think it all seems really forced and lame, but don't take my word for it, see for yourself. Obviously Jason is a total tool and Molly sucks because I can't imagine any normal, sane couple doing this. Imagine how the conversation would go.

Her: "Hey shmoopie, I realize we've only been dating for like a month or whatever, but I think it would be a really good idea for us to start blogging about our relationship."

Him: "Are you insane? That is literally the worst idea I have ever heard."

Her: "Come on, it will help our friends and complete strangers to be able to read about inane and incredibly private details of our personal lives. I think it sounds awesome!"

Him: "Right, awesomely wretched. Seriously, you couldn't keep the crazy under wraps for longer than a month? This is over."

1 comment:

  1. jakob lodwick & julia alison tried this & failed. he broke up w/ her on the tumblr site.

    ReplyDelete