Monday, January 4, 2010

For the Love of Blog.

As a blogger myself, I feel I have the right to be a little judgmental about other people's blogs. I mean, I would be judgmental about the Bachelor anyway, just as a speaker of English and single female, but that's beside the point.

The point is that Jake's new blog for People.com is PAINFUL. If you haven't had the pleasure, check it out here. If possible, he's more annoying in print than on television. At least you can mute the TV and he's fun to look at. Sadly, all of Jakey-poo's toolish tendencies and aww-schucks nature are in full effect in his first blog post. I'm pretty sure that some editor at People.com deleted all the smiley and winky faces before posting this bad boy. (LOL!) I just hope our boy Chris keeps up his usual standard for his behind the scenes blog. If not, Jake is not only going to ruin my enjoyment of the evening bachelor viewing, but also the next day's lunch hour reading material.

1 comment:

  1. How the heck are we going to get through tonight (and the rest of the season for that matter) with the um-gee stuff? If this season were a drinking game based on oft-repeated Jake-isms we'd all be in trouble.

    ReplyDelete