Friday, February 26, 2010

Sully Sullenberger

So I know I have been totally M.I.A. this season, which I must say I greatly regret, but I couldn't go the entire season without at least one post. Especially this season as it has been a perplexing paradox - a boring trainwreck. While I wish I could admit to having watched EVERY episode this season (even when I couldn't make it to group get-togethers), I'd be lying. I have, however, watched most of the episodes, and definitely enough to feel that that latest quote from Jimmy Kimmel - who, by the way, is a DIE HARD Bachelor fan - pretty much sums up this entire season...

"If [Jake] picks Vienna... I'll just say this: If he thinks that's a good decision, I don't want him flying my plane... That's not Sully Sullenberger-type decision-making."

No comments:

Post a Comment