Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Ultimate Best Friend

FirestoneFever, you are definitely right that I am emotionally hungover. What a perfect way to describe this fatigued, disgusted, appaled way that I am feeling and have felt for the last few days. And it doesn't help that for some reason, even though I'm incredibly weary of this Jason/Molly/Melissa thing, I endlessly Google and try to find every last morsel of information I can on the Internet regarding the "most dramatic Bachelor finale ever." I'm sick! Make it stop!!

The only light at the end of this godforsaken Jason tunnel is the fact that ABC finally did us a solid and asked Jillian to be the next Bachelorette. The Cuddly Canuk shall get her day in the sun! The Horny Mounty shall rise again! I can barely WAIT to see all the cute shit she wears and then copy her!! I look forward to May 18th with baited breath. Let's just hope this season of the Bachelorette goes more the way of a Trista and Ryan plotline as opposed to mirroring a Deanna "I'M the Prize, It's All About Me, Can't Give Up the Spotlight, Lead Your Heart" Pappas scenario.

No comments:

Post a Comment