Wednesday, March 4, 2009

So, where do we go from here?

I loved it how Chris sat on the couch with Molly and Jason and tossed out phrases like, "Where do we go from here? We're in uncharted territory." I even think he might have said, "I don't have a map for something like this." Well, Chris Harrison, we go nowhere. Molly moves to Seattle, Ty gets a new mommy, Jason continues to bounce around like Tom Cruise on Oprah, and we all go back to our normal lives that existed long before and will exist long after THE MOST DRAMATIC SEASON OF THE BACHELOR EVER. You get to go home after the final rose, have a smooth glass of Cabernet and laugh all the way to May 18th with your wife about how ridiculous it is that you have somehow landed the world's most amazing job that pays you to spark controversy by asking ridiculous questions to reality TV stars. Chris, I salute you. Watching American Idol last night, I realized for myself what I'm sure the rest of the nation already knows. Ryan Seacrest is the poor man's Chris Harrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment