Tuesday, February 15, 2011

And then there was silence...

Michelle, who yapped her way through the entire season, had absolutely nothing to say last night when Brad sent her home. Nothing.  No snarky comments, no witty banter, no obnoxious remarks about her castmates.  Just silence. She wasn't quiet in her interview with Life & Style magazine, though. This is just beyond trashy so I won't even go there.

Some random ruminations:
1. I didn't have time to blog last week but I did want to mention that Chantal O.'s dress from the rose ceremony looked like a Buttered Popcorn Jelly Belly.  It was seriously the same print. Eww.
2. Brit is woah skinny.  And her hair is ridiculously long.  It made me wonder whether she was part of some weird religious cult. I feel like those are the only people that have hair that long these days.
3. Brad described his date with Emily as the best date ever, telling us how they took it to the next level. Did the producers leave something out or is it just me?  The only thing I saw in that date was a boring conversation..."it's so romantic"...."yes, it really is beautiful here"..."wow, this is the best date ever". Who talks like that?
4. I really like Shawntel but can already tell you that she'll get the boot next week after she shows her crazy at the funeral home.  We all know what happened to Naomi when her mom opted for a burial scene at the hometown date. No go.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Of course the married basketball player Michelle had an affair with was a former Duke player! So trashy.

    ReplyDelete