Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mr. Personality


I mean, I guess if ABC were in charge of finding my boyfriend, I could count on his being attractive. At least somewhat. There's never been a Bachelor or Bachelorette that is barking ugly. So, when Jeff decided to wear a mask, I guess Ashley knew that his face would at least be camera worthy.

Before the mask stunt, ABC posted his pic along with everyone else's, so if you've forgotten, here is what Mr. Personality looks like:



Ok, no, he's not Coyote Ugly or anything, but he is completely creepy. I know that Ashley has the self esteem equivalent to the "Before" contestants in a make-over show, but that doesn't excuse her appalling lack of common sense or self-preservation. She may not have been able to see Jeff's face, but couldn't she see the bugged-out-creepy-stare eyes beneath the mask? Just that picture is giving me the heebie-jeebies. I wouldn't even have to know that the guy has absolutely no discernible sense of humor before I sent him home. Maybe its just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment