Thursday, September 17, 2009

Current Events

Some updates from the field (i.e. my desk at work):

Despite the rumors that won't stop swirling that Ed cheated, Jillian is moving to Chicago! I obviously have no idea what the truth is about this whole situation, but if he was merely trying to keep some ladies on the back burner at home while he was on the show, more power to him. So what, he said he wasn't attracted to her behind her back and possibly boned some chicks while he was on his hiatus... everybody needs a warm body now and then. It's not that big of a deal and people need to chill. I hope it works out for them.

In other moving news, Molly is finally moving to Seattle! Vomit. I would link to the site where Jason and Molly have their blog, "Jason's Place," but you have to create an account like you're some single mother or something just to log in and read this crap, and it is not worth the effort. So I've posted it here. You can thank me later. Try to ignore the comma splices and remember that this girl is a total idiot.

The past year has been quite a whirlwind for me and Jason. There have been plenty of ups and downs, but never once, did we let the hate or criticism affect how we feel about each other or what we believe in. Amidst all of the pressure, Jason and I felt it was best to take our time and really get to know one another before making any major life decision. Though our time apart has been more than difficult, it brought our relationship to the perfect place that it is.

After a countless amount of flights, thousands of late night phone conversations, and one too many tearful goodbyes, Jason and I are very excited to say that we will finally be able to see each other every single day. I am officially moving out to Seattle at the end of the month and it couldn't come any sooner!

My move will be bittersweet. I am so sad to leave my friends and to be further away from my family, but I am absolutely ecstatic about this next adventure that Jason, Tyler, and I are about to embark on.

Thank you for all of your continued support. I hope to be posting many more blogs as we begin this next step in our lives together.

Molly

And finally... it appears as if we will be back to our regularly scheduled programming come "early 2010!" I sincerely hope that means January. I can barely contain myself... it's about time we get back into the swing of catty, bitter, overly-dramatic commentary. Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Of COURSE she calls him "Tyler" like the wicked witch stepmother with a stick up her butt that she really is. Poor kid.

    ReplyDelete